- Research neighborhood quality and amenities.
- Obtain property value estimates for the area.
- Select comparables for your real estate market analysis.
- Calculate average price of comparable listings.
- Fine-tune your market analysis with adjustments to your comparables.
What does a market analysis include in real estate?
A comparative market analysis (CMA) is an estimate of a home’s price used to help sellers set listing prices and help buyers make competitive offers. The analysis considers the location, age, size, construction, style, condition, and other factors for the property and comparables.
What is real estate analysis?
What is a real estate market analysis? A real estate market analysis, also known as a comparative market analysis, is an analysis of current market values of properties, comparable to a property you are looking to buy or sell.
What is free market analysis in real estate?
A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) involves collecting information on real estate activity in your area so you can arrive at a fair market value or listing price for your home. It is a key service your realtor provides to help you price your home competitively in the market.