How do I set up an MLS alert?
- Click your name at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click ACCOUNT & SETTINGS.
- Scroll down and click on Communication Preferences.
- Scroll down to Listing Alert Summary Emails.
- To opt in, click the button on the right to set it to On.
What is a listing notification?
Listing Alert notifies all the agents within a brokerage instantly when a new property is listed by a fellow agent, before it hits the MLS, where it’s then viewed by the public and agents from outside brokerages.
Can you get notifications from Zillow?
Select the settings icon. 3. Check the push notifications box to enable notifications.