What is Request for live scan form?
Request for Live Scan Forms
When you visit a certified location, having a live scan request form is a must. The information on a live scan form facilitates the transferral of fingerprint images to the State and Federal government and then to the requesting agency.
How do I get a live scan form in California?
Individuals can obtain a Request for Live Scan form LIC 9163 or from any local Community Care Licensing Division office. This form will automatically request a Child Abuse Central Index (CACI) check if needed.
How do I prepare for a live scan?
- Locate a Live Scan site in your area.
- Call and verify hours, fee, and ask if an appointment is necessary.
- Complete the Live Scan Service form.
- Take the completed form and two copies to a Live Scan site.
- Pay the required fees directly to the site.