- Assess space and needs. Before you plan your new office design, analyze how much space you have and the best ways to use it.
- Create a design brief.
- Choose the right people.
- Set your budget.
- Start planning the look.
- Create the space plan.
- Decorate the office.
How can I make my office unique?
- Hang large works of art.
- Incorporate flowers.
- Add stylish trash cans.
- Add unique furniture.
- Make your company’s mission statement visible.
- Connect with your local arts community.
- Integrate your brand colors.
- Outline different spaces with rugs.
How can I make my home office look good?
Position the desk where you can stare at something more interesting than a blank wall (even if you do love the color) when you glance up from the computer. A window’s natural light is ideal, but if you’re in a windowless space, hang a pretty picture above the desk, or position your chair to face the door.
How can I decorate my office room?
- Add a small plant or flowers.
- Add Wall Art.
- Use a cute cup.
- Organize your desk.
- Use a planner.
- Add a fun calendar.
- Add colorful accessories & supplies.
- 11 Comments.