You don’t have experience? Then get some! The majority of companies are happy to oblige (few will turn down free labour), so you shouldn’t have too much trouble arranging this. The best route is to call your preferred estate agency to discuss the possibility of some work and go from there.
How do you become a trainee real estate agent?
- Research, research, research!
- Get sales or customer facing experience.
- Register with a specialist recruiter.
- Let your recruiter help you.
- Research the employer.
- Dress for success.
- Be honest with yourself – are you right for sales?
Which course is best for real estate agent?
- Best Overall and for Continuing Education: The CE Shop.
- Best Runner Up: Real Estate Express.
- Best Value: Aceable.
- Best Interactive Courses: Kaplan.
- Best on a Budget: RealEstateU.
How long does it take to become a real estate agent?
Key Takeaways. You can become a real estate agent in about four to six months, depending on where you live. The general steps to earning a license include taking the real estate prelicensing course and licensing exam, and then activating your license, and joining a brokerage.