- Step 1: Complete 75 required hours of Broker Pre-License coursework.
- Step 2: Pass State & National Licensing Exam (administered by PSI)
- Step 3: Obtain Managing Broker sponsorship.
- Step 4: Complete IDFPR online application process.
- Step 5: IDFPR confirms information and issues license.
How much does it cost to get your real estate license in Illinois?
It costs about $650 to get your Illinois real estate broker license. Some of the costs involved are fixed, including the application fee and exam fee. Some of these costs depend on the real estate school you choose to complete the required 75-hour prelicensing course.
How long does it take to get a real estate license in Illinois?
Most students complete the licensing requirements in 3-4 months. Before you receive your license, you must complete a few necessary steps; these include your education application, passing the exam, a background investigation, and more.
How long does it Idfpr take to approve real estate license?
Get Your Real Estate License: 2-4 Weeks
The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) does not issue paper real estate licenses, but you’ll receive an email notification once your application is approved.