Which countries have qualified for the 2022 World Cup?
- Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands.
- Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales.
- Group C: Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland.
- Group D: France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia.
- Group E: Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan.
- Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia.
How many teams will qualify for World Cup 2022 from Europe?
|Dates||24 March 2021 – 5 June 2022|
|Teams||55 (from 1 confederation)|
How many European countries qualify for World Cup?
In addition to host nation Qatar, there have been 13 nations from Europe to qualify for the tournament, four from South America, four from Asia, five from Africa, four from North America, and Australia, which is a member of the Asian confederation.