What does Rich Dad invest in?
Rich Dad, Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki warns that the U.S. is in a bubble. Kiyosaki recommends investing in gold, silver, and cryptocurrency to hedge against inflation. Big crashes create opportunities to buy things on sale and become rich winners.
What do the rich invest in?
They invest in index funds and dividend-paying stocks. They like the passive income from equity securities just like they like the passive rental income that real estate provides. They simply don’t want to use their time managing investments.
How should a beginners guide invest?
- Start investing as early as possible.
- Decide how much to invest.
- Open an investment account.
- Pick an investment strategy.
- Understand your investment options.