- The best rated: CurrencyFair (8.6/10)
- The cheapest: Xendpay and CurrencyFair.
- The fastest: Xendpay and WorldRemit.
- The best mobile app: WorldRemit.
What is the best way to send money to USA?
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise.
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast.
- Credit Card.
How long does it take to transfer money from South Africa to USA?
While banks may take 3 – 5 business days to get your money where it needs to be, choosing a specialist to send money to the United States could mean your payment arrives instantly, or at least within 24 hours.
How do I transfer money internationally from South Africa?
Cash pickup transfer companies like MoneyGram are known for their ability to send cash from South Africa to destinations across the world in minutes. But you may be able to save on fees and get a better exchange rate with an online transfer company — you just might have to wait a day or longer for your funds to arrive.