How does USAA real estate rewards work?
For commercial and residential real estate purchases and leases, the reward amount will be calculated on the broker’s gross compensation. The reward amount will be either 12.5% or 17.5% of your real estate agent’s compensation, depending on the agreement that we have with your agent.
How do you get referrals from clients in real estate?
- Offer Exceptional Service.
- Be a Specialist.
- Work with Local Business Owners.
- Provide Useful Content to Your Clients.
- Reward Referrals.
- Build Relationships with Industry Leaders.
- Have a Strong Social Media Presence.
- Implement Email Marketing Automation.
How do real estate agents get more referrals?
- Create Buzzworthy Client Events.
- Build Community & Connection Online.
- Stay Top-of-Mind Using Key Market Insights.
- Cross-pollinate Your Prospecting & Referral Game.
- Ask for Real Estate Referrals at the Happiest Moments.
- Sustain Client Relationships Authentically.