How do you get money back from doing taxes?
You can request a tax refund from the government by filing an annual tax return. This document reports how much money you earned, expenses, and other important tax information. And it will help you to calculate how many taxes you owe, schedule tax payments, and request a refund when you have overpaid.
How do I claim tax back in Denmark?
- Obtain an invoice from the shop. You must obtain an invoice from the shop.
- Send or take the goods with you when departing from Denmark. You are entitled to a VAT refund whether you take the goods with you or send them home.
- Send the invoice to the shop.
How do I know if I will get a tax refund?
Whether you owe taxes or you’re expecting a refund, you can find out your tax return’s status by:
- Using the IRS Where’s My Refund tool.
- Viewing your IRS account information.
- Calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 (Wait times to speak to a representative may be long.)