What does tokenized real estate mean?
The tokenization of real estate refers to the process of fragmenting an asset into digital tokens that represent the underlying property with all its rights and obligations. Smart contracts are used to define contractual specifics.
What are the benefits of real estate tokenization?
- Increases liquidity. Real estate has always been a kind of low-liquidity investment or illiquid asset.
- Increased Market Access.
- Transactions with Transparency and Low Costs.
- Unchangeable Proof of Ownership.
- Property Administration.
What are the 5 tokenization platforms?
- tZERO. With an incredible $330M in investment, tZERO leads the way.
- ConsenSys Codefi. ConsenSys Codefi is a comprehensive suite of blockchain apps aimed at corporate customers.
- Tokeny Solutions.