Can you work remote as a real estate agent?
Although many real estate agents work from an office, it’s not necessary to be successful. With technology and changes from the pandemic, it’s easier than ever to be both efficient and successful working from home as a real estate agent.
How do I start my own real estate job?
- Get a real estate license. Obtaining a real estate license is an important first step in your real estate career.
- Find a brokerage.
- Join the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Pay your dues.
- Find a mentor.
- Get crystal clear on who your ideal customer is.
- Build your personal brand.
What real estate jobs pay the most?
- Home Inspector. If you already have a good main job and are looking for a part-time gig to maximize your income, you can work as a home inspector.
- Real Estate Lawyer.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Commercial Real Estate Agent.
- Property Manager.
- Corporate Real Estate Manager.