Is a real estate photographer a good career?
Real estate photography is a challenging but fun and potentially lucrative line of work. It can be a great side income, or a full-time career! It might seem simple at first – just take pictures of houses and rooms, and get paid!
What is Twilight photography real estate?
Twilight photography is usually taken on the exterior of the property, at dusk or as OTBx likes to call it “golden hour.” It’s used to showcase a landscape or property, by highlighting features like fire pits, pools and even sunsets. Twilight photos are usually taken in the period between 5 and 10 minutes after dusk.
How do professionals take real estate photos?
- Go for a DSLR Camera with a Wide Angle Lens.
- Use a Tripod.
- Invest in a Flash.
- Buy a Remote Trigger for Your Camera.
- Get a Drone for Aerial Images.
- Schedule the Shoot for Late Day.
- Do a Walk-Through Before Shooting.
- Create a Shot List.