You can set your own schedule. It is up to you when to work or call it a day. You can market the way you want or serve your clients according to your own standards. Best of all, by working solo, you don’t have to split your commissions with anyone.
How can a real estate agent succeed as a solo?
- Implement processes and procedures.
- Create a professional support system.
- Master your technology.
- Go all-in on personal branding.
- Take advantage of your nimbleness.
- Optimize your sphere of influence.
- Use your solo status as a differentiator.
- Take on a leadership role in your market.
What does solo agent mean?
A solo agent means one agent. However, not all solo agents are actually solo. That’s right, some solo agents have an entire team behind them and are no different than a real estate team. The only difference between a solo agent with a team and a real estate team is usually the way they advertise themselves.
Can you be a real estate agent as an introvert?
You might ask whether introverts make good real estate agents? Of course, they can. There is this common misconception that introverts make incapable real estate agents.