Where should I live in Nuremberg?
- Quick Tips – Where to Stay in Nuremberg.
- Where to Stay in Nuremberg.
- Nuremberg 7 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in.
- Neighborhood #1 – Sebalder Altstadt.
- Neighborhood #2 – Marienvorstadt.
- Neighborhood #3 – Lorenzer Altstadt.
- Neighborhood #4 – Oststadt.
- Neighborhood #5 – Steinbühl.
Is buying a house in Germany worth it?
Good and stable investment
For self-living property, you can sell it without paying the 25% capital gain tax. If you sell your investment property after you own it for 10 years, you also do not have to pay the capital gain tax. This makes buying a house in Germany an attractive long term investment.
Are houses cheap in Germany?
House prices in Germany have been rising over the years, with a 12% increase as of March 2022. Below is a graph showing the growth trend over the last three years. On average, a family home in Germany costs between 300,000 EUR and 350,000 EUR. The average price per square meter stood at 3,000 EUR in 2021.