What is a team concept in real estate?
A real estate team is a group of real estate agents who work together and share commissions. Rather than working with one real estate agent, you’d work with the team as a whole.
Is it better to work in a team or alone in real estate?
Working in a team allows you to be closer to other agents, some of which will be more experienced than you are. You get to see how they handle their leads and clients and learn things from them, thus helping you to become a better realtor. Additionally, the leads given out by the team leader are pooled together.
How do you become a team lead in real estate?
- Lead by example. As a leader, you are a trusted, influential, and indispensible part of your real estate team.
- Get a jump on goal setting.
- Use your resources.
- Give them space and structure.
- Make the most of meetings.
- Be flexible and approachable.