In August 2022, Saskatoon’s house average price was up by 6.8% compared to last year.
What is the real estate market like in Saskatoon?
Saskatoon remains a tight housing market as sales continued to drop last month. Sales in homes over the $500,000-mark increased in Saskatoon, but did not make up for a decline in sales under the $500,000 price tag.
Will house prices go down in Saskatchewan?
A report this week says that housing prices in Canada could fall by as much as 25 per cent by the end of next year — but it won’t happen in Saskatchewan. The report from the Quebec-based financial institution Desjardins put that big pull-back on home values in high priced markets, notably Ontario.
What is the best area to live in Saskatoon?
- The Nutana Neighbourhood. This is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in east Saskatoon, and also one of the most popular.
- River Heights.
- The City Park Neighbourhood.
- The Sutherland Neighbourhood.
- The Riversdale Neighbourhood.
- The Central Business District.