To celebrate their 2014 Whisky Festival, World Duty free asked resident cocktail expert, Charlie McCarthy to revive this time old classic cocktail. Simplistic, classic and stylish, this drink is not for the faint-hearted as it really packs a sour punch!
- 50ml Jameson Signature Reserve
- 1 egg white
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml gomme syrup
- Ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake without ice.
- Add plenty of ice and shake hard.
- Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned tumbler
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.