0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Rich and fudgy brownies studded with juicy raspberries, nuts and white chocolate chunks. This recipe was created for Divine by Linda Collister, author of the BBC’s Great British Bake Off cook books.
Fabulously Divine Brownies
Rich and fudgy brownies studded with juicy raspberries, nuts and white chocolate chunks. This recipe was created for Divine by Linda Collister, author of the BBC's Great British Bake Off cook books.
Write a review
- 2 x 100g bars Divine 70% Dark Chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter at room temp
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs at room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60g plain flour
- 60g Divine Cocoa Powder
- 50g pecan nuts, chopped
- 1 x 100g bar Divine White Chocolate, chopped
- 150g fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180c / 350f / Gas 4 / Fan 160
- Grease and line 28x18x2.5cm deep tin
- Break dark chocolate into squares and put into heatproof bowl set over pan of hot, but not boiling, water, making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water
- Leave to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Remove bowl from pan.
- Whisk butter and sugar in a bowl using an electric whisk until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs,beating well after each addition.
- Gently stir in vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Sieve flour and cocoa into the bowl then fold in nuts and white chocolate pieces.
- Spoon half the mixture into prepared tin.
- Scatter over the raspberries then top with remaining mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Cool in tin on wire rack.
- Cut into portions to serve.
Tasting Britain http://tastingbritain.co.uk/