J: Tanqueray’s Rangpur is still my favourite gin in the world, and though I don’t do a very good job at keeping up with the brand, every now and then I see something that it seems like a good idea to share with my fellow gin enthusiasts.
I was quite taken by the serve, which includes stuffing a dollar underneath a champagne flute.
- 2.5ml Creme De Violet
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Cherry Herring
- 20ml Golden Needle Tea (brewed)
- 45ml Tanqueray London Dry
- Garnish cherry in bottom of flute
- Brew the tea ahead of time and allow it to cool.
- Then add all ingredients to a shaker, add ice and shake
- Then double strain into a chilled champagne flute
- Add garnish.