0 Flares 0 Flares ×
To celebrate Chocolate Week we’ve been collecting some of the best chocolate recipes on the block and this sticky, creamy mess of a dessert from TOTAL Greek Yoghurt had us dribbling at the thought!
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Eton mess
A quick and easy recipe that will impress any dinner party guest or fill that sweet craving with just a few mouthfuls.
Write a review
- 500g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 100g extra dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 100g unsweetened chunky peanut butter
- 4 tbsp frangelico, amaretto or coffee liqueur
- 3 meringue nests, broken
- 25g unsalted roasted peanuts, crushed
- Gold flakes or dust, optional
- Place the chocolate in a food bag with the agave nectar and 3 tbsp water.
- Seal the bag and put in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes until melted.
- Mix the peanut butter with the liqueur and 1 tbsp water until smooth.
- Divide the yoghurt into two bowls, add half the chocolate mixture to one and the peanut butter mixture to the second.
- Ripple each a few times.
- Spoon a little chocolate sauce onto 4 plates or serving glasses.
- Spoon the two mixtures onto the plates, scattering a few meringue pieces between the layers. Scatter with peanuts and a few gold flakes and serve immediately.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: 567 kcals / 20g Protein / 29g Fat / 13g Saturated Fat / 49g Carbohydrates / 46g Sugar / 0.8g Fibre / 2.6g Salt
Tasting Britain http://tastingbritain.co.uk/