There are lots of events going on nationwide, for a glimpse of what’s on, check out the site here.
The team from Tasting Britain will be heading over to Salon du Chocolat next week at Olympia and you could too. The show is expected to be the most exciting chocolate event in the UK this year, with an impressive line up of chocolatiers, pastry chefs and celebrity chefs.
The line up includes:
- The Fat Duck’s Head Pastry Chef Hideko Kawa
- Benoit Blin, Executive Pastry Chef at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saison
- Graham Hornigold, Executive Pastry Chef at Hakkasan
- Great British Bake Off stars John Whaite and Edd Kimber
- Patissier-to-the-stars Eric Lanlard
Other highlights include Salon du Chocolate’s world famous chocolate fashion show, chocolate-making courses, a chocolate spa, chocolate installations and a Chocolate Exhibition by Chocolate Museum. You’ll also get the chance to meet companies such as Artisan du Chocolat, Paul a Young, Rococo, Hotel Chocolat, Marc Demarquette, Melt, Divine, Prestat, Lindt, Valrhona, Pralus and Bonnat.
- Dates: 18-20 October
- Times: Saturday – open from 10am to 7pm / Sunday – open from 10am to 6pm
- Venue: National Hall, Olympia
- Prices: Adult: £18 / £15 in advance; Child (from 4 to 12 years old): £12 / £10 in advance; Family (admits 2 Adults + 2 Children): £55 / £40 in advance; Concession (OAP’s and Students ID required): £15 / £13 in advance
For more info: