This weekend the Cake & Bake show arrives in London once more. Head down to ExCeL for the UK’s biggest baking show, packed full of deliciously sweet treats, celebrity appearances and more stalls and shops that you can shake your wooden spoon at.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Great British Bake Off Live – for the first time the Great British Bake Off goes live and will feature well-known Bake Off winners, both past & present, demonstrating their most memorable creations from the show
- Super Cake & Bake Theatre – a full programme of star speakers hosting a series of demos for you to learn tricks of the trade
- Baking Classroom – teaching you how to cook a series of dishes including pies and breads
- Decorating & Finishing Classroom – learn new techniques in this interactive classroom for cake decorating
- The Story Telling Chair – children can be read stories while sitting in a giant story telling chair surrounded by storybook characters crafter from sugar
Then there’s the exhibition and market stalls. Eat your way around the hall with a staggering amount of tasters and get in early with your Christmas present buying as the stalls here showcase everything in baking from fresh produce to decorations to packaging.
Tickets and information
Location: ExCeL Centre, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London, E16 1XL (how to get there)
Ticket prices: Adults = £12 in advance or £15 on the door / concessions = £11 in advance of £14 on the door / children = from free to £9.50 [£12.50] depending on age